WEEKLY UPDATES!
* Hello All! Here are some highlights from our week and what to look forward to for the upcoming weeks as well :)
* Valeria chose Sarah to be our new Student of the Week. CONGRATULATIONS SARAH! We can't wait to hear all about you on Monday.
* Mrs. Vaughan came into our class to be our Mystery Reader this past Friday. The kids absolutely LOVED all 3 Halloween books that she brought in. Thank you again to Olivia's mom for taking the time out of her day to come read to our class :)
* There will be no school for the students on Wednesday, October 16th.
* Thursday, October 17th is Picture Day. Please don't forget to send in money in the envelopes that went home with the students last week if you wish to purchase pictures.
* This month I will NOT be sending home a Scholastic book order due to the fact that we have our annual fall Book Fair coming up in a couple of weeks. The Book Fair will be held the week of October 21st. Our class is scheduled to shop on Monday, October 21st. If your child forgets their money I will allow them to shop on Tuesday for books. A flyer went home last week showcasing the books that will be at the Book Fair.
* On Friday, October 25th we will be painting pumpkins in our class. I told the students this on Friday and they were THRILLED! They just have to bring in a small size pumpkin to class on the 25th. I will supply the paint and paintbrushes. Please don't send the pumpkin in with your child before the 25th due to lack of space in the classroom to store the pumpkins. I am looking forward to this fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment