Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Updates!

First of all, let me just say how impressed I was at all of the students' Thankful Tin projects.  They were all so excited to present their projects and it was clear they all took the time to make their "tins" the best that they could be!  Pictures are below (sorry if some are blurry!)

Secondly, I am sad to announce that we are losing one of the members of our class, Alishba.  She is moving this week and we wish her the best of luck at her new school.  You will truly be missed by all of us, Alishba!

Next, the students took the Unit 3 Math Assessment this week.  Look for it to go home with your child this week.  Many students did wonderful :)

Finally, if I don't get to post on here before Thanksgiving, I wish you all a wondeful Thanksgiving with you and your families :)











No comments:

Post a Comment